Since joining OBNDD in 1995, Mark Woodward has been in over 50 meth labs and performed more than 500 meth lab safety workshops, as well as 3,000 Drug Identification classes for law enforcement and the general public.
1987 Graduate of Yukon High School
1991 Graduate of the University of Oklahoma with a degree in Electronic Journalism/Mass Communications
• Joined the Oklahoma Bureau of Narcotics in July, 1995, as the Public Information and Education Officer, as well as Legislative Liaison.
• Member and regional Secretary/Treasurer for the Association of Oklahoma Narcotics Enforcers
• Served as Chairman of the Criminal Justice Committee for the State Drug and Alcohol Policy Board
• Graduate of the FBI Media/Public Relations Leadership School
• Currently serves on the Oklahoma Drug Endangered Children Advisory Board, the Jeremiah House Treatment and Recovery Center Board, and the Oklahoma Medical Marijuana Advisory Counsel.
• CLEET-Certified Instructor on the topic of Drugs of Abuse
• Named as the 2004 Regional Narcotics Officer Of The Year
EVENT DATE: Tuesday, AUGUST 10th
Event Location: Watonga High School “Commons Room”
Grill Serving Time: 6pm (hamburgers and hotdogs served)
Event Time: 6:30pm Mr. Woodward Program WHS Commons Room
(102 Eagle Lane ~ Watonga)
We are having an “Open Meeting Forum” with Mr. Woodward educating our community and Blaine County on the issues and concerns of criminal organizations moving into rural Oklahoma to grow marijuana. His presentation should last approximately :45 min to an hour. Sheriff Travis Daugherty and the Blaine Co. Sheriff Department along with other gracious business sponsors are providing hamburgers and hotdogs prior to the event. (food will be ready at 6:00pm at the Watonga High School Parking lot) Come out, visit with your neighbors, bring your concerns and questions and prepare for an informative evening.
Questions about the EVENT: call or text 918.884.5550
House Bill 2272 passed during the 2021 Oklahoma Legislative Session requiring Medical Marijuana Businesses complete and submit a Foreign Financial Interest Disclosure Attestation. Find the Attestation Form at https://www.obndd.ok.gov/…/foreign-financial-interest